Social science data: Harry Ganzeboom
|name||Social science data|
Harry Ganzeboom, Department of Social Research Methodology
Dirk Roorda & Marjan Balkestein on 2007-04-04 at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam with Harry Ganzeboom.
- Tell us about your data
- - what is the purpose of the data?
- - who are the producers?
- - who are the users?
- - what is the format and overall size of your datasets?
- - what is the rate of addition/mutation/deletion of your data?
- Tell us about your organisation
- - how are you organised?
- - - is there an internal IT department in charge of hardware/software?
- - - do you have FT employees specifically in charge of maintaining an archive?
- - what are your parent-, child- and sibling institutes?
- - how are your datasets managed
- Let us talk about digital preservation!
- - what is your perception of digital preservation?
- - which measures has your organisation taken to preserve data?
- - how can DANS>MIXED help to preserve your data?
- - what peculiarities does your data exhibit, either in content, form or handling?
Submitted by marjan on Tue, 2007-04-03 10:22.